Saturday, May 17, 2014

Mojo Monday 345 Birthday

I have created another card using the sketch from, Mojo Monday Sketch 345.
I believe I have missed the deadline for posting this to the Challenge, but I thought I would share the sketch and card. I am going all out to do these challenges to be able to use up my DSP from the Stampin'Up! Catalog that will be retiring May 31. We welcome the New Catalog June 1.

Here is the Challenge:

 
And here is my card:
 



I used Raspberry Ripple for the card base with the Birthday Basics DSP. I also used Coastal Cabana for the strip on the side and for the banner. I punched out circles from Raspberry Ripple card stock and also from the Birthday Basics DSP and adhered to each other and then to the card. I free-hand cut the banner and stamped the sentiment, from the Express Yourself stamp set, in Raspberry Ripple, onto another free-hand cut banner of Coastal Cabana. This was another fun and not too hard card to create from the sketch. I used Very Vanilla on the inside and a piece of the DSP.

Good night and will be back tomorrow with more cards to share. Blessings to all of you!
 
 
 

2 comments:

Diane Jaquay said...

That's a really fun sketch and I love the festive card you've created from it!!

mamia (me and mine in Alabama) said...

Very pretty! this is a good way to use up those small pieces I tend to collect as well as showcase all the pretty patterns.