Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Merry Monday, Festive Friday, Stampin'Up! Only, Fusion Challenges!

Good Day All!
Today I have combined 4 challenges, I actually used the layout from another challenge (Sketch Frenzy Friday Challenge) but alas I had the wrong date written on it. That challenge had closed.

I am going to include the closed challenge too. I like to keep sketches when the mojo goes!

So here are the challenges I did use:


This is the Festive Friday Sketch...



 
 
This is the Sketch Frenzy Friday Sketch I used (the one I missed)

 
 
 
The Last Challenge is the Stampin'Up! Only Challenge: The theme is, Something Yummy.
 
 
Here is my card:
 

 
I used Real Red for the card base. The DSP is from the retired 'Be of Good Cheer" DSP.
I used the Stampin'Up! Sizzlits,  'Big Bold Cupcake'. The cupcake paper is Baked Brown Sugar, I used the Stampin'Up! Scoring Tool to score the paper to look like cupcake liner paper. The top of the cupcake is cut out in Very Vanilla, and sprinkled with Real Red. I cut out Garden Green sprinkles because I was going to use them intermixed with the red, but it was too much. I did use 3 of them to put off to the side of the card to 'finish' it! The Modern Label punch was used to punch out a Garden Green base for a Christmas greeting to land on, and that was stamped in Real Read. The sentiment is from the Teeny Tiny Wishes stamp set.
 
Thank you for stopping by and will check back tomorrow!
Blessings to all of you!
 

8 comments:

Ardyth Percy-Robb said...

Fantastic combination of these challenges! Love the simple shapes and the bold colours! So glad you joined us at Festive Friday!

Granmargaret said...

Lovely card. I saw it on Merry Monday

Notes by Nina said...

Very cute card Cheryl, what a lovely cupcake. Thank you for joining us for Merry Monday.

Bonnie said...

What a yummy looking cupcake, Cheryl! Love those candy dots! Thanks for sharing it with us at Merry Monday!

Deanne @ Three Trees said...

Yummy! Looks good enough to eat!!! Thanks so much for playing with us at Merry Monday.

Deanne :)

Julie Gearinger said...

Very cute card project!! Love the bright colors and use of the Big Bold Cupcake die- thanks for playing along with us at SUO Challenges :-)

Katie Melhus said...

Such a festive and yummy card! Thanks for joining us this week at Merry Monday!

Kelly Griglione said...

Aww, what a "sweet" Christmas card you made! Thanks so much for joining the Fusion Challenge!