Friday, May 9, 2014

Merry Monday Challenge



Merry Monday Challenge 107. I am going to try to work on more challenges. I need to hone my handiwork and what better way to do it, then just do it!

Here's the Challenge. We get a new Challenge every Monday...needed to get this done!

 
Here below is my card. I used retired Christmas DSP Season of Style. The card base is Chocolate Chip, as is the gingerbread man and banner backing. The Cherry Cobbler is the cut out mat front, as is the ribbon. The border and poinsettia are from a KC & Company sticker pack I bought last year.
As in going with how I make my cards...since I cut an 8 1/2 X 11 card stock in half for the card...I always make two of each card, sometimes 4 if I am industrious! I only made two of these. If I try this challenge every week, I should have a pretty good stash for my Christmas Cards to send out!
 


                                         Merry Early Christmas Challenge to you all!
 


7 comments:

Karren said...

Fabulous card! Love that little gingerbread man and your choice of papers to highlight him are perfect. Thanks so much for joining us at Merry Monday.

Bonnie said...

This little gingerbread man is so cute, Cheryl! Great job on this sketch! Thanks for sharing it with us at Merry Monday and Merry Early Christmas to you!

Kristie Goulet said...

So cute, Cheryl! I LOVE gingerbread men! Great job on the sketch. Thank you for sharing it with us at Merry Monday!

Anja (scrappie) said...

Love that gingerbread man pretty card.

Notes by Nina said...

Very cute card Cheryl, what sweet little gingerbread man. Thank you for joining us for Merry Monday.

Karen D said...

Gorgeous Cheryl. I love the DP's you have used and the cute wee Gingerbread man. Love the poinsettia too. Thanks so much for joining us at Merry Monday.

Susan Joyce said...

Nice use of the sketch, I love the sticker and your cute gingerbread man. Thanks for playing at Merry Monday.