Sunday, May 18, 2014

Just in Time! A Triple Crown!

Just in time for the deadline! I have just completed a Triple Crown!

1-Seize the Sketch Challenge # 20
2-The Color Challenge from Just Add Ink Colors: Cherry Cobbler, Garden Green and Baked Brown Sugar.
3-I also Used the Merry Monday Challenge 108, 'Use Stars'

 
 
My card base is Baked Brown Sugar. The Christmas DSP is 'Be of Good Cheer' from my stash. Cherry Cobbler and Garden Green colors are in the DSP.  The ribbon is Cherry Cobbler Seam Binding. I stamped the sentiment in Cherry Cobbler from the Occasional Quotes stamp set that was a Hostess Set. The sentiment was punched out with the Decorative Label Punch. I also punched a piece of the DSP and used it to back the sentiment. The leaf was punched from Garden Green with the Spellbinders Shapeabilities Die Cut. I punched out, with an office hole punch, the silver dots on the card and on the leaf for a little bling! Oh, and the stars...in the DSP!
 
Here is my card:

 
Thank You for Stopping by the blog and Many Blessings to you all today!
 
Just realized I missed the Merry Monday Deadline. Next One!
 
 

9 comments:

inkeverywhere said...

I love how you have used the layout for this card. I also love the sparkly dots too. Chantell JAI

Christine Blain said...

This is a lovely card, Cheryl. I really like the Designer Series Papers against the Baked Brown Sugar card base. Thanks for joining in the fun at Just Add Ink!

~amy~ said...

awesome Christmas card!
Thanks for playing with us at Seize the Sketch!

Lesley Croghan said...

What a pretty Christmas card! Love your interpretation of the sketch! Thank you for joining us at Seize the Sketch!

Jen said...

What a pretty Christmas Card. I love the leafy die cut tied with ribbon. Thanks for joining us at Seize the Sketch!

Colleen Dietrich said...

Cheryl, this is so pretty! The way you turned that leaf sprig upside down reminds me of mistletoe. :)

Thanks so much for playing with us at Seize The Sketch!

Marie said...

Such a delightful Christmas card, Cheryl. Love the angled leaf.

Narelle Farrugia said...

Oh this is lovely! Fabulous job combining all three challenges! Thanks for joining us at Just Add Ink this week!

KimB said...

These colours are perfect for a Christmas card and you have made a lovely one Cheryl. I really like how the leaf looks overlaid on the DSP. Thanks for joining us at Just Add Ink.