Tuesday, May 13, 2014

JUGS 240 Challenge-Kissing Technique

 Did up another card tonight for the JUGS (Just Us Girls) Challenge. It was to use the Kissing Technique. Had to go and find out what this was...Not what I thought! (Heehee)

For my Kissing Technique, I stamped the En Francais background stamp with Calypso Coral and then used the flower from Secret Garden to pick up the En Francais onto the flower, and stamped onto Crisp Cantaloupe card stock. I also did the same with Melon Mambo stamped onto Regal Rose, and for the leaves, Gumball Green onto Gumball Green card stock. I then used the Secret Garden Framelits to cut out the flowers and the leaves. I used Rhinestone Brads for the flower centers. I made a picket fence out of the Hardwood background stamped onto Crumb Cake with Soft Suede ink. I rounded the tops and then placed on card and then trimmed any overlap off. The sentiment, from the Happy Watercolor stamp set, was stamped in Pacific Point ink and then clear embossed. All of this is grounded onto the Marina Mist card stock for the card base. I curled up some Gumball Green fine cut pieces to look like vines and attached randomly.

Here is the challenge:
 
Here is my card:
 
 
Have a Grand Day today!
 
 
 

4 comments:

Sue VanDeVusse said...

Your kissed flowers turned out great! Love the colors and that fence, very cool with the woodgrain. Love those little vines, too. Thanks for playing with us at JUGS!

mamia (me and mine in Alabama) said...

Beautiful card! I love your fence and the En Francis stamp on the flowers really make them stand out.

sue t. said...

What a cute card and you did a great job on the technique! BRAVO!! Thanks for joining us at Just Us Girls!

Nancy said...

Love the descending fence and those great flowers! Thanks for playing along with the Just Us Girls!