Monday, May 5, 2014

Gingham Garden and STS #18

Hello! Welcome! I have been MIA for a few days. I had a Physicians appt. on the 30th regarding my back. I am going to have to have surgery, but that is a story for another day.

We had a scare with Mother, she is fine, thankfully!

Visits and calls from wonderful friends that I have not seen in awhile. Lots of catching up!

And lastly, my Sister came into town for a visit to see Mom.

We have been a busy campers! I now am able to get back into the Stamping Room!

Last night I made up these two cards. It was late when I finished, so first thing this morning, I took the photos and now posting!

I used the Seize the Sketch Challenge #18.

 
Here are the two cards I made up for this sketch:
 


I used the Gingham Garden DSP and for the ovals I used the second to the smallest Framelits Ovals. I mounted the DSP onto Whisper White card stock, then adhered to their respective cardstock bases. I used the Petite Petals Stamp Set and the Petite Petals Punch. For the leaves I used an EK punch. I also used coordinating Stampin' Markers to make the 'stitching' on the card, strip, and oval.

 
The Card stock base for this card is Regal Rose. The oval and strip on card is Primrose Petals. I used the Stampin' Write Markers to color in the punched Petite Petals, the colors used were:  Calypso Coral, Island Indigo, Strawberry Slush, and Daffodil Delight for the centers. I used Old Olive for the punched leaves. I used Tombow Multipurpose glue to adhere the leaves, and popped up the Petite Petals with Stampin' Dimensionals.
 

 
For this card I used Island Indigo for the card base. The strip and oval are Tempting Turquoise. The leaves were punched with an EK punch and adhered with Tombow Multipurpose Glue. The flowers were colored in with the Stampin' Write Markers: Calypso Coral, Island Indigo and Strawberry Slush, the centers of the flowers were colored with Daffodil Delight. They were punched out with the
coordinating punch, Petite Petals! And those were mounted onto card with Stampin' Dimensionals.
 
Thank you for viewing and feel free to leave a comment.

 

No comments: