Thursday, May 8, 2014

Fushion Challenge!

Today I made a card for the Fusion Challenge. You may choose the Color Challenge or the Sketch Challenge OR BOTH!

Here's the Challenge:

 
 
Here is my Card:

 
It was also mentioned on the challenge to include the flowers. I used Whisper White for the Card base. And I used Daffodil Delight and Black card stock for the card piecing. I used the blossom from Secret Garden stamp set and the leaves from Peaceful Petals. Stamped and fussy cut out and attached with Stampin' Dimensionals. The ovals were cut with Stampin'Up! Oval Framlits in the second, third, and forth ovals from the center. They are also popped up with the dimensionals too!
The flower was colored in using Stampin' Write Markers. I used Black for the center, I blended three yellow Stampin' Write Markers in Daffodil Delight, Summer Starfruit and So Saffron.
 
Stampin'Up! is coming out with new Markers. They are alcohol based and called Blendabilities. I have seen how they are used and am excited to start using them when I get them. Meanwhile I will just do what I have been doing and blending with the waterbased colors.
 
Thanks for letting me share! Blessings to you and yours!
 


2 comments:

wienerhoneymooners said...

VERY bold and wonderful take on this sketch, loving all your other cards too!!!! wonderful work, so glad you joined us!!!

Thanks for being so inspired to play along with us and adding your lovely creation to the FUSION gallery ---I love it ! ---I really hope to see you again!!!

Kelly Griglione said...

Gorgeous coloring of the flower on your card! Great use of the sketch too. Thanks so much for joining the Fusion Challenge!