Sunday, May 18, 2014

Freshly Made Sketches 136 and Color Q 241

Yes!
I got this card done and on time to post before the challenges are over! The layout for the sketch proved to be challenging for me and then all of a sudden WHAM! I got it! So happy how the card turned out.
First the sketch challenge FMS 136:

And here id the Color Q Challenge:
 


And here is my card:

 
I used Chocolate Chip as the card base and I used Sweet Sorbet DSP for the card. This particular DSP piece has the reverse shown on the banner! I cut a piece of Tempting Turquoise and made a banner and then I put a piece of Watercolor Wonder Washi Tape down the middle of the banner. I used Chocolate Chip Satin Ribbon for the bow. I punched a Pool Party Circle and then another out of Whisper White and stuck them together with Snail. With SU Glue dots I attached the clock charm to the circles. I then attached a clock charm to the Chocolate Chip bow with a pear shaped safety pin. The charms and pins I purchased from www.outsidetheboxpapers.com 
(I really think SU should really come out with these toys!)
I am not sure what I will use the card for. What I like about this card, is that it can go either Masculine or Feminine.
I probably will used it for a birthday card. I will attach a greeting to the bottom of the card when I use the card!

 

1 comment:

Jen said...

Gorgeous! The way you've used the colors makes the card look so rich and elegant. Thanks for joining us at colourQ and Freshly Made Sketches.

And if I could give you a little tip, it would make it so much easier to find your cards if you linked your post rather than your blog address to the challenge you are participating in. Thanks :)