Monday, May 19, 2014

Fab Friday #41 Bordering On Romance

Good Day to all of you!

Today I followed a sketch from Fab Friday #41 (FabFri41). The color is one I just love to mix up.
The Colors are Basic Gray, Smokey Slate, and Daffodil Delight. I used Stampin' Write Markers in Wild Wasabi, Crushed Curry, Daffodil Delight. The background is a piece of Watercolor Wonder DSP. The ribbon is Daffodil Delight and Lucky Limeade. The stamp set is a retired stamp set, Bordering on Romance, I believe this is one stamp set I will never let gather dust! I remember when I first saw it, I had to have that stamp set. I also am entering the Paper Players Clean and Simple Challenge #196, "Floral".

Stampin'Up! offers so many great Stamp Sets. I tend to lean towards the floral and the sentiments. My most favorite, that is pretty new, is the "Bundles" Stampin'Up! offers. My suggestion is get them! Saves you 15% when you bundle. And saves so much on the fussy cutting! Also I usually buy the punches to match the stamp sets too! I am all about great cards, but I am also into making them easier.


Here is the sketch from FabFri41:

 
Here is my take on the sketch:
 
 
Here is a peek of the inside. I try to complete all the insides of the cards to match the outside.

 
Here is the Paper Players Clean and Simple Challenge#196 "Floral"
 
 
 
Thank you for stopping by and Blessings to you and yours for a grand day!


3 comments:

Amanda Mertz said...

I really like the use of the Wasabi on this card. It looks so spring-y with the yellows and grays. Nice take on our sketch! Thanks for sharing at Fab Friday!

Anne Marie Hile said...

Very pretty! Love the soft colors. Thank you so much for joining us at the Paper Players this week! :)

Brenda Myers said...

Very pretty card!! Love the flowers!! Thank you for joining us at Fab Friday!!