Friday, May 23, 2014

Another Maritime DSP and Sea Street SS with CTS #76

Had some time to work on another card. I used the Maritime DSP, Sea Street stamp set. and this time CAS(e) this Sketch! CTS #76. Oops! just missed the challenge. Next time!

Here is the sketch:
 
This looked much easier than it was! But after I got working it came together well. Along with the Maritime DSP and the Sea Street stamp set, I used Night of Navy card stock and Classic Stampin' Pad. I also used Real Red card stock and Classic Stampin' Pad. I hand cut the banners and put them together and adhered to the card. I stamped the sentiment from the Occasional Quotes stamp set, in Night of Navy Classic Ink Pad. I used a variety of circle punches from Stampin'Up! and Creative Memories. I adhered the lobster and star fish to the colored card stock circles and popped them onto the card with Stampin' Dimensionals.
The Whale is from another piece of the DSP, cut out and matted with Real Red card stock and adhered to card front.
As I mentioned in the previous post. This Maritime DSP and the Sea Street stamp set do coordinate with each other and makes your cards almost easy peasy! You are going to like this combo! If you are a Nautical person, you are going to like these two. If you want to make many Male cards, this is a great combo to use. This is also a good generic combo for just about any occasion and also can be femmed up! The DSP has Real Red fish that also seem to shade down to a pink color (see the fish at the top of the card). I stamped the envelope with the school of fish from the Sea Street stamp set in Night of Navy. I used a strip of schoolie fish for the inside of the card too! I am telling you the possibilities are endless with this duo!
 
Here are a couple of shots of my card:
 


Hope these put a smile on your face and as the sketch says case them! Have fun! Thank you for stopping by. Blessings to all of you!
 

No comments: