Sunday, April 20, 2014

Woman's Day Magazine Window Inspiration

I mentioned that I was tearing pages and pictures out of magazines for card inspirations. This particular 'inspiration' took on a different look than what I wanted to look like. I am still thinking what to do further for a new look and when I get it done, I surely will share!

Here is my inspiration photo:



Here are three cards that are the same layout, but different colors. I used discontinued dsp from Stampin'Up! The cardstock colors used are Sahara Sand, Chocolate Chip, Whisper White, Old Olive, and Certainly Celery (now discontinued),
The sentiment is from Stampin'Up! Express Yourself stamp set. I masked off the word 'always' from the sentiment 'always thinking of you'.
The punches used were Word Window (discontinued, they really need to bring this one back!) and Modern Label punch.
I used the Framelits Label Collection (I used the 3rd size from the outside)
I am just having fun with these magazine inspirations. I will have more to come so keep an eye out!



 
I forgot to mention...The stamp I used for the window is from Stampin'Up! Easter Blossoms. I stamped the blossoms and branch with Gumball Green and colored in the flowers with Stampin Write Markers: Daffodil Delight, Blushing Bride, and Pink Pirouette.
 

2 comments:

Mike said...

Beautiful job! I love it! I love inspiration pieces! I'm redesigning my blog. Target date is May 1! Good luck!

Cheryl said...

E-mail when you have the new reveal! I am sure it will be super....I will go out on a limb....use your Camelot cottage with the surroundings for your header! Just sayin!!! Blessings!