Thursday, April 24, 2014

Watercolor Wonder DSP and Fusion Card Challenge

The great card people over at www.fusioncardchallenge.blogspot.com came up with this great challenge. First thing I thought of was, the Watercolor Wonder DSP! I am not a chevron person so the paper was my 'sort of' chevron' look.

Here's the pic of the challenge:

 
Here is my card done as a vertical and a horizontal A2 card sizes.
 

 
 
I used Tangerine Tango as the base on both cards. For the 'chevrons' I punched out, with the Banner Punch, the Watercolor Wonder DSP. I then, hand cut the banners, backing the punched out banners.
Colors used were Smokey Slate, Gumball Green, and Tangerine Tango. The sentiment was from 'Teeny Tiny Wishes' Stamp Set, and stamped with Island Indigo Ink.
 
I do like them both and they are in the stash for picking when I need a card!

3 comments:

mamia (me and mine in Alabama) said...

Love how you used the banner punch. I really like the Watercolor Wonder DSP, I think I will order some more before it retires.

Cheryl said...

Watercolor Wonder is one of my FAVORITES! I hate to see it go.

Kelly Griglione said...

Lovely use of all those chevrons! Thanks so much for joining the Fusion Challenge!