Sunday, April 27, 2014

The Open Sea Colour Me and DOstampers Thursday Challenge

Good Day! Happy Sunday!
This is going to be short and sweet!
Color Challenge is from Colour Me...! The colors are Bermuda Bay, Coastal Cabana, Pacific Point, Tempting Turquoise + neutral. I chose Whisper White as my neutral.
The sketch is from: DOstamper STARS Thursday Challenge, sketch pas DSC#079.

I used The Open Sea Stamp Set and Punched out the ships wheels with a circle punch and used a smaller one on the ship's wheels. I punched those wheels from a piece of dsp from the High Tide DSP.
 Hope you like! Let me know!



 
I am just stoked that I am building up my masculine card collection!

2 comments:

Dawn Olchefske (dostamping) said...

Ooh - I like it Cheryl. Especially the way you put the border together...clever. Thanks for playing along with the DOstamperSTARS Thursday Challenge!

Cheryl said...

Thank you Dawn! I appreciate your comment and will visit you for more challenges!