Friday, April 18, 2014

Postage Due Three Ways




I have been playing around with the 'Postage Due' Stamp Set and here are a few that I have done. The bottom card was done with a background that came from an American Express charge card offer. At the time they were calling it a passport card offer. Well I liked the look of the stamped background and the decided to use the Postage Due stamp set and also a couple of rogue stamps (they sorta matched the Postage Due set from Stampin'Up!) Too bad their wasn't any more, I happened to receive only 2. My hubby and I each received that junk mail! Hey, I was able to upcycle it! The second card (of the bottom card) I gave to my sister and her husband for their anniversary. They were headed to Cozumel for a week!

The top Card, I love Afternoon Picnic DSP, it matched the Postage Due stamp set! See the bicycles in the background?

The Middle Card, I used the Modern Medly DSP, newsprint side for the background DSP.

No comments: