Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Goodbye 2012-2014 In Colors

It is with sadness and also anticipation that we say Goodbye to the 2012-2014 In Color Collection. Although it is sad, we also wait in anticipation for the new 2014-2016 In Color Collection. I do have to mention that the one color I will miss the most is Gumball Green. So the most fitting way to say Goodbye would be to send them all off together. The color challenge from Color Me! was perfect. The challenge is you choose 5 colors plus a neutral.

The sketch challenge is from FTL 290:

 
And here is my card! And I say Thank You to those In Colors!
 

So what are your thoughts on saying Goodbye to the 2012-2014 In Color Collection? Are you too looking forward in anticipation to the new In Color Collection? What was your favorite 2012-2014 In Color? What is the one color in this collection, you won't miss? Is it Gumball Green, Midnight Muse, Primrose Petals, Raspberry Ripple, or Summer Starfruit? Can't Wait!!!!


 

5 comments:

chera said...

always a happy/sad time when the in colours go out and new ones come in!! I was in love with midnight muse….very pretty card!

Patrice Herrera said...

Cute card! Fun Sketch ! I too will miss Gumball Green. It is such a great Holiday and Summer color.

Hayley Kew said...

What a cute sketch :) Don't worry I have it on good authority that the *new* In Colour ROCK! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Colour Me...! this week, we sure hope we will see you again soon!!!

mamia (me and mine in Alabama) said...

I am going to miss Gumball Green as well, I ordered a few packs to use for my Ninja Turtle projects. I really like the new In Colors this time.

Rosemary said...

what a sweet card... so fun you decided to use the retiring in colors! thanks so much for playing along with Colour Me!