Thursday, April 24, 2014

Bring On The Cake with FMS133 Sketch Challenge


Hello All in blog land!

 Another magazine inspiration photo...Lemon Bars! Oh my, after this I am maybe going to have to make these lemony treats!

The Three cardstock colors are Crumb Cake, Whisper White and Daffodil Delight. Spring makes me think of lemons a lot more than in the Winter. They also taste like Spring! Oh and Summer too!

I also used Freshly Made Sketches (FMS133) sketch challenge again today!

 
I also used Daffodil Delight  and Crumb Cake Classic Stamp Pads for the background and the image of the cake! The cake image is Crumb Cake stamped from Stampin'Up! 'Bring On The Cake' stamp set. I also sponged the Whisper White cardstock that the image is stamped on all around the sides and corners. I used the same to inks to stamp the background. That stamp set is Stampin'Up!
'Sweet Summer', From a Sale-A-Bration Past.
Here's my card.
 
Thanks for checking my blog out and  I wish Blessings to each and everyone of you!

No comments: