Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Bring On The Cake CAS#71 Sketch and Curtain Call Apr 15 Colour Challenge

Hello My friends in blogland! Today with the help of my Grand-daughter Shana, we both put our heads together to make this card!
The Sketch is CAS Colours and Sketches Sketch Challenge #71, paired with Curtain Call Color Inspiration Challenge (Apr 15) "Confetti Crush" topped off with Stampin'Up! Bring On The Cake Stamp Set.

First the Sketch Challenge:

Now the Color Challenge (I think you will be able to see what DSP I went with!)

 
And Here is the Card and the Inside Done! My goal this year is to finish all insides of cards too! So far I have been good and have completed all card Insides!
 


Cardstock used: Garden Green and Tangerine Tango
Dsp: Watercolor Wonder (I mean the challenge screamed This!)
Ink: Gumball Green
Stamp Set: Bring On The Cake
Punch: Circle Punch Duo from Creative Memories (Small circles) and an office hole punch for the small confetti pieces.

Thank for stopping by and please check back to see what challenge is yet to be tried!
 


1 comment:

Patrice Herrera said...

Hi Cheryl,
Wow you two came up with a great card! I browsed your blod and my friend you have been stamping up a storm. GOOD FOR YOU! and ATTA GIRL. You are really getting the hand of things now! And your creating are really good too. Keep up the great work.